Holiday Delivery and Covid Warning: With cooler temperatures comes normal shipping delays as the volume of furniture deliveries increase in preparation for the holidays—and that’s in a normal year without the threat of Covid. We’ve heard of labor shortages in the shipping industry which are increasing the delays in shipping time and communication to our customers. Please be kind and patient, but if you have experienced an undue delay reach out to us at [email protected] so we can follow up with the delivery agent on your order.
White Glove Delivery: 4-10 weeks
This is the cheapest and safest way to deliver and install your table. You can read more about White Glove Delivery here.
Curbside Delivery: 2 weeks
The freight service leaves a large crated box at your curb. There is no installation with this delivery. We insure your package, but our experience with freight customer service is frankly awful—you have been warned! Read about Assembly here.
LTL Freight Delivery: 2 weeks
A loading dock capable of receiving a 53′ semi truck is required at the end destination. There is no installation with this delivery. Read about Assembly here.
Pickup from our Hickory, NC Showroom: 2 weeks and FREE
We need time to get your cartoned table to our loading dock, as the factory is off site, then you can meet us to pick it up at no charge. Our Hickory, NC showroom continues to operate by appointment only. Read about Assembly here.
You can read more in the following links:
- Assembly of a Carolina Game Table,
- Cleaning a Carolina Game Table to prevent the spread of disease and to protect your investment.
- and a page about our Construction, including a Spec Sheet you can download with all table dimensions and options.
Customers may ask for an update on their order at ANY TIME by emailing [email protected]. Otherwise, we find a “hands off” approach works best for most customers. Emailing customers too often results in our emails flagged as spam, customer complaints, and crucial emails go unread. Thanks for understanding.
White Glove Delivery
In some cases, our White Glove Delivery service uses a third party service in your area to handle final delivery, and the quality of those parties may vary. If you encounter a problem during delivery, you must note it in writing before the delivery team leaves.
If you have any questions during assembly, text a photo to owner Jodi Black’s cell phone at 828-409-0959.
Please note we cannot offer any timeline or exact tracking for this.
- Once your order is complete we’ll invoice you via PayPal. If you prefer a different delivery option, simply don’t pay it (we’ll cancel it) and let us know by email to [email protected]
- Once your invoice is paid we contact the shipper to pick up your order from the factory.
- They’ll call you to schedule a delivery day and time once it is safe for delivery to your area. It may take up to two weeks for them to enter the order in their system prior to calling. You can email [email protected] for an update during this time.
- They’ll open the carton and assemble the order to check it. If it’s not perfect, they work with our factory to fix it. You will be notified if there’s any delay here. Pieces are packaged for delivery.
- They’ll arrive on the day and time agreed upon, set up the table and any chairs, benches, or storage benches, and remove all trash. You’ll be asked to sign that the installation went smoothly (if it did not, please note that in writing, contact the delivery customer support, and let us know). You can text owner Jodi Black at 828-409-0959 if you have any concerns at delivery.
- Play games!
Curbside, LTL, or Pickup from Hickory Showroom
Curbside, LTL, and Pickup options are available without interruption at this time.
Curbside Delivery is significantly faster than White Glove Delivery. We crate all Curbside Delivery orders due to the potential for damage because of how fast it is shipped. We recommend White Glove Delivery for the safest shipping option.
Email [email protected] for a quote.
Refer to the Assembly page for instructions. You will need to uncrate your carton first, so have a crowbar handy!
LTL (Less Than truck Load) Delivery is only to a loading dock. If you have access to one and can then move it into your home, email [email protected] for an LTL quote.
Pickup From Hickory, NC
We will make arrangements to meet you for local pickup from our showroom in Hickory, NC. Some customers have made their own arrangements for pickup and delivery, like through Uship.com. We do not charge for the service of meeting you to pick up your order.
Please arrive with two people to help us move the carton.
Also, make sure any driver picking up for you knows the dimensions of the carton. It must fit *through* the opening of the vehicle. Plenty of people only measure the interior space and not the door’s opening! You can find these dimensions on our Assembly page.
Our location is 940 Tate Blvd. SE, Suite 108, Hickory, NC 28602.