White Glove Delivery: 4-8 weeks. This is the cheapest and safest way to deliver and install your table. You can read more about White Glove Delivery here.
Curbside Delivery: 2 weeks. The freight service leaves a large crated box at your curb. There is no installation with this delivery. Read about Assembly here.
LTL Freight Delivery: 2 weeks. A loading dock capable of receiving a 53′ semi truck is required at the end destination. There is no installation with this delivery. Read about Assembly here.
Pickup from our Hickory, NC Showroom: 2 weeks and FREE. We need time to get your cartoned table to our loading dock, as the factory is off site, then you can meet us to pick it up at no charge. Read about Assembly here.
Our Hickory, NC showroom continues to operate by appointment only. Average production time on new orders is estimated to be six months (from the date you place the order until the date we contact you to pay for shipping).
You can read more in the following links:
- Assembly of a Carolina Game Table,
- Cleaning a Carolina Game Table to prevent the spread of disease and to protect your investment.
- and a page about our Construction, including a Spec Sheet you can download with all table dimensions and options.
Customers may ask for an update on their order at ANY TIME by emailing [email protected]. Otherwise, we find a “hands off” approach works best for most customers. Emailing customers too often results in our emails flagged as spam, customer complaints, and crucial emails go unread. Thanks for understanding.
Delivery Options At This Time
In some cases, our White Glove Delivery service uses a third party service in your area to handle final delivery, and the quality of those parties may vary. If you encounter a problem during delivery, you must note it in writing before the delivery team leaves.
If you have any questions during assembly, text a photo to Jodi’s cell phone at 828-409-0959.
White Glove Delivery
Please note we cannot offer any timeline for this. If White Glove is available in your area trips are being scheduled. If not, then they warehouse your table until it is.
Here’s what we know will happen for customers choosing White Glove Delivery:
- Once your order is complete we’ll invoice you via PayPal. If you prefer a different delivery option, simply don’t pay it (we’ll cancel it) and let us know by email to [email protected]
- Once your invoice is paid we contact the shipper to pick up your order from the factory.
- They’ll call you to schedule a delivery day and time once it is safe for delivery to your area. It may take up to two weeks for them to enter the order in their system prior to calling. You can email [email protected] for an update during this time.
- They’ll open the carton and assemble the order to check it. If it’s not perfect, they work with our factory to fix it. You will be notified if there’s any delay here. Pieces are padded and packaged for delivery.
- They’ll arrive on the day and time agreed upon, set up the table and any chairs, benches, or storage benches, and remove all trash. You’ll be asked to sign that the installation went smoothly (if it did not, please note that in writing, contact the delivery customer support, and let us know). You can text Jodi Black at 828-409-0959 if you have any concerns at delivery (don’t call–it’ll go to voicemail).
- Play games!
Curbside, LTL, or Pickup from Hickory Showroom
Curbside, LTL, and Pickup options are still available without interruption at this time. We will update the White Glove Delivery page if changes occur.
Curbside Delivery is significantly faster than White Glove Delivery. We crate all Curbside Delivery orders due to the potential for damage because of how fast it is shipped. We recommend White Glove Delivery for the safest shipping option.
Email [email protected] for a quote.
Refer to the Assembly page for instructions. You will need to uncrate your carton first, so have a crowbar handy!
LTL (Less Than truck Load) Delivery is only to a loading dock. If you have access to one and can then move it into your home, email [email protected] for an LTL quote.
Pickup From Hickory, NC
We will make arrangements to meet you for local pickup from our showroom in Hickory, NC. Some customers have made their own arrangements for pickup and delivery, like through Uship.com. We do not charge for the service of meeting you to pick up your order.
Please arrive with two people to help us move the carton.
Also, make sure any driver picking up for you knows the dimensions of the carton. It must fit *through* the opening of the vehicle. Plenty of people only measure the interior space and not the door’s opening! You can find these dimensions on our Assembly page.
Our location is 940 Tate Blvd. SE, Suite 108, Hickory, NC 28602.