Customer Service Representative
Averages 20 hours/week
- flexible M-F schedule: Great for college students, parents of school age children, or semi-retired persons
- relaxed office environment in Hickory, NC
- may work 75% off site once training is complete
- able to lift and move up to 50 pounds unassisted
- meet with customers in showroom
- receive deliveries at loading dock
- reply to customer inquiries via email and social media
- assist customers with placing orders on website
- facilitate delivery of orders with warehouse
- light bookkeeping
- email database management: add emails, send newsletter
- schedule social media posts via Hootsuite
- A passion for tabletop games!
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Word, Email: proper grammar and spelling
Will provide training. This is a contractor (1099) position. You must have internet access and a laptop to perform these duties in our office or at home.
Carolina Game Tables makes Game Tables for Real Life: designs for fine dining and Game Night! We are a family-focused small company in business since 2015. Check us out at www.carolinagametables.com.
Interested? Email the link to your resume to [email protected].